gangart
Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!

verbreitungsfläche (gibbet sowas?)
Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!

flächendeckend
is zwar kein substantiv, aber : deckenbeleuchtung

winkelmesser

Syndrom der Verschuldung privater Haushalte

DenniZ hat geschrieben:war nicht von zusammenhängenen Wörtern die rede?
lol, ja, ich weiß, aber find mal n wort mit syndrom vorne... :)

Putzkraftfirma