böse sachen machen
Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!

manowar
Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!

hass, abgrundtiefer hemmungsloser hass!

"Halt die fresse"-zurückschreiber
I need a purpose, I need a reason, I need to know if there´s trophy and meaning to all we lose and all we fight for, to all of our loves and our wars

und für seine kollegen